Prenatal breastfeeding education is crucial to setting expectations around breastfeeding and newborn behavior and learning how to make milk and keep a supply going. In this class you will learn:
- How milk is made
- Positioning for a good latch
- Realities of having a baby in a hospital
- When and why you should pump
- How to know baby is getting enough milk
- How to build and maintain a milk supply
- Common concerns
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
**This class is the VIRTUAL live session. To find the listing for the prerecorded version, CLICK HERE!